Wednesday 22 July 2015

Woohoo! I Got My Laptop Back (#58)

It's been a couple days since I've been able to use my laptop (since Saturday night to be precise) meaning that I've been using my iPhone 5 to make posts. While the Blogger and Safari apps can be useful in letting me write things on AFN, they're nothing compared to using the Blogger website on my laptop. I've been at a different house since Saturday, and I didn't bother taking my laptop.



I'm also glad to have my laptop back because I've almost finished Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (I'm on the fourth of five cases) and I'm planning on playing the English Patch of Investigations 2 after I finish it, which I can only do on my laptop (I've already downloaded the emulator so it's raring to go when I'm ready).

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment