Saturday 18 July 2015

I Gotta Change The Blog Description... (#55)

So, something has been bothering me a little about Awesome Fantasy News. As of the time I write this, the description of the blog (which can be found at the top of the page) reads: 'Hey, welcome to Awesome Fantasy News! This is my blog where I talk about stuff I like, which includes Nintendo, Marvel, Star Wars, The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings and much more. Enjoy!'.

Does adding a picture of my blog count as shameless advertising?
Now, that's all well and good, but I realized that I've not even made one post about The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings. In fact, I think the only time I've talked about was in my first post (Introduction!) where I talked about all the films and video games I like. It's not that I don't like The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings, they're awesome and I have all the films on Blu-Ray, but I don't really talk about them a lot (or at all so far) on AFN (Awesome Fantasy News). I think I added that to the description because when I first created the blog, I was going through a big phase with the Middle-Earth series, so I was concentrated on that a lot, but I'm not at the moment. With Star Wars, Nintendo and Marvel, I'm always thinking about them. For example, today I went to see Ant-Man (which is Marvel), I'm playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (sure, it's not a Nintendo game, but it's played on a Nintendo DS (or Nintendo 3DS in my case)) and watched Youtube videos with Mario games in them, and before I was thinking about Star wars Episode VII. So as you can see, I'm focused on those three a lot of the time, especially Nintendo and Marvel.

It's not that I don't like TH/LOTR anymore, it's just not one of the things that I like the most. So I've decided that after I publish this post, I'm going to change the description and take away that part.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment