Wednesday 29 July 2015

Jurassic World 3D: My Success! (#65)

Well this was very unexpected! Last night I was on Google, and I typed in the word 'Jurassic' as I was looking for stuff on the internet to read about Jurassic Park. I was about to type in the word 'Park' when Google came up with some results about Jurassic World showings at different cinemas near me. There was one for Odeon and Cineworld in 2D (I made a post recently about how there were no cinemas showing the film in 3D or IMAX anymore so it was too late to watch it because I don't think 2D cinema films are that good) and, surprisingly, a few 3D screenings at Showcase Cinemas! I've said in the past that I don't like Showcase Cinemas (well, I think I have) but since it's literally the only place I can find that will allow me to see Jurassic World in 3D while there's such a small amount of time left, I've booked tickets for 14:00 on Friday. I might talk about the film when I've seen it, in fact maybe I'll do another My Thoughts On.



Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment