Sunday 12 July 2015

Justice Is Addicting (#48)

So I finished the Phoenix Wright trilogy about half a week ago (on Wednesday I think) and I've been playing the fourth game in the series since then (I've been playing it an absolute ton since I started it; I'm already really close to finishing the third case). The fourth game is called Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney and instead of featuring Phoenix Wright as the main character like the first three instalments, instead features his kind of successor, Apollo Justice as the main defence attorney in the game that you play as in court and in investigation mode. Phoenix is in the game though, but he looks quite different as this game is set about 10 years after the last. In fact, you probably wouldn't recognize him at first until the game points it out to you, I definitely didn't.

Anyway, I'm loving the game so far, especially the third case, it's probably one of my favourite Ace Attorney cases. I won't talk about it here in case of spoilers, but I'm thinking of making a post in the future with a list of all the cases in the Ace Attorney games, kind of like the list of games in the series I made. Besides, it has been quite a while since I last made one of my lists. That won't be for a while though, because I want to play all the games in the series first. I've ordered Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth on Amazon and it will hopefully be arriving soon. I've also bought Dual Destinies on the eShop since there's an awesome discount going on at the moment -- I'll possibly be making a post about that later or tomorrow. After that I just need to get Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright. Hype!

Since I've become a giant fan of this franchise in the last month or two, I'd also like to do a lot of stuff about it on this blog in the future -- maybe some lists of all the defence attorneys, prosecutors, murderers, defendants, stuff like that?



Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment