Saturday 25 July 2015

Jurassic World IMAX: My Failure... (#62)

So today I looked online at different cinemas (starting with Cineworld which is my preferred cinema) for IMAX screening tickets to Jurassic World since I'm now a big fan of the Jurassic Park franchise, plus I heard Jurassic World is amazing, especially in 3D and IMAX. I looked at different cinemas like a few Cineworlds and a couple Odeons, but unfortunately, although the film was still airing in most cinemas, it's only being shown in 2D. Which means I can't watch it in IMAX or even 3D. That's upsetting.



Oh well, it's too late to watch it in cinema now since I don't like watching films in cinema in 2D. I'll just have to wait a few months until the Blu-Ray release, which I assume will be around October to December. At least I still have the first three on Blu-Ray for now though. :)

Oh yeah, Comic Con Manchester is tomorrow. Expect a post about it and possibly some pictures!

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment