Wednesday 15 July 2015

Every Video Game I Own (#50)

I don't think I really need to explain this post much, as you can probably tell what's it about from the title, plus I made a post about my plans for this about two or three weeks ago (I think it was post thirty eight?). Anyway, this is basically a list of every single video game I own. Every single one (well, not including any terrible PC-ROM games I own... seriously, I don't intend on adding any Thomas the Tank Engine computer games that I bought when I was 5 to this list...). This list is going to be pretty long, mostly because of how much of a gamer I am and how lucky I am that my mum's really generous. ^_^ (Seriously, thanks mum, without you my life would suck a lot more). In fact, I've even owned even more games than those on this list, but I sold them so I won't include them. Finally, since some video games can be played on different systems, I will write the name of the system in brackets. GC is Gamecube and VC is Virtual Console. The rest are the names of the actual games console, which you should recognize. Anyway, without further ado...

List of Video Games I Own

Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GC)
Luigi's Mansion (GC)
Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)
Super Paper Mario (Wii)
Paper Mario (Wii VC)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Pilotwings Resort (3DS)
Rayman 3D (3DS)
Sonic Generations (3DS)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (3DS)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Wii VC) 
Super Mario 64 (Wii U VC)
The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
Mario Party DS (DS)
Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U)
Pokemon Black 2 (DS)
Super Pokemon Rumble (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Wii VC)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)
Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) 
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Wii U VC)
Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii U VC)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (3DS VC)
Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (DS)
New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)
New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2) 
Super Smash Bros (Wii VC)
Earthbound (Wii U VC)
Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
Super Smash Bros for Wii U (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros for 3DS (3DS)
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U)
Rhythm Paradise (DS)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (DS)
Sonic Rush (DS)
Sonic Rush Adventure (DS)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
Sonic Colours (Wii)
Sonic Classic Collection (DS)
Professor Layton and the Lost Future (DS)
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call (DS)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Star Fox 64 3D (3DS)
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (Wii U VC)
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (DS)
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (DS)
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros (3DS)
Nintendo Land (Wii U)
Lego City Undercover (Wii U)
Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Wii U)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)
Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City (Wii)
Rabbits Go Home (Wii)
Tomodachi Life (3DS)
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS)
The Simpsons Game (Wii)
Art Academy (DS)
Cooking Mama 2 (DS)
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force (DS)
Club Penguin: Herbert's Revenge (DS)
Pikmin (Wii)
Pikmin 2 (Wii)
Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
Donkey Kong Country (Wii U VC)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (3DS)
Mario and Luigi at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Wii)
Wii Play (Wii)
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Wii)
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Wii)
Mario Party 9 (Wii)
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii)
Kirby' Epic Yarn (Wii)
Portal (PC)
League of Legends (PC)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii) 
Sonic and the Black Knight (Wii)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Wii)
Pokedex 3D Pro (3DS)
Super Mario Land (3DS VC)
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (3DS VC)
Warioware, Inc.: Minigame Mania (3DS VC)
Super Mario Bros (3DS VC)
Wario Land 4 (3DS VC)
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (3DS VC)
Mario Kart: Super Circuit (3DS VC)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (3DS VC)
The Legend of Zelda (3DS VC)
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (3DS VC)
Kirby's Dream Land (3DS VC)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (3DS VC)
Metroid Fusion (3DS VC)
Pullblox (3DS) 
Kirby's Adventure (Wii VC)
Plants VS. Zombies (DS)
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (Wii VC)
Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney; Dual Destinies (3DS)

Like I said, a lot of games. I think this was a nice thing to do for my fiftieth post. I'd also like to do something special for my one hundredth, but that's probably around two months away. Thanks for anyone reading this that supports my blog!

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment