Friday 10 July 2015

It's Almost Ant-Man Pre-Order Time! (#47)

Considering that Ant-Man comes out here in the UK in exactly a week (on the 17th July) I'm beginning to get really excited for this film! I've been on the Cineworld website looking for tickets, as Cineworld is the cinema that I usually prefer to go to to watch the latest movies. I haven't been to a cinema since last time I went to Cineworld, which was to watch Avengers: Age of Ultron on the 25th April, my birthday. Sure, the tickets and food is pretty overpriced and expensive, but i don't mind because I think it's a better experience than most other cinemas for me (seriously, I really don't like Showcase Cinemas... their screening rooms are just so flat...). Anyway, I'm planning to watch Ant-Man in IMAX 3D, and there's a screening at my local Cineworld in IMAX at 14:20 on Saturday 18th July (I usually go to watch newly released films on the Saturday after they release, which in most cases is the day after they release since many films come out on Fridays... yep, I am very fussy and articulate when it comes to my cinema life, mostly because I love cinema).



Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment