Wednesday 8 July 2015

Aunt May's Actress Confirmed (#46)

I literally found this out just this moment.

Following on from the last post I just made, the person who will be playing Aunt May in Spider-Man MCU (that's the name I'm going to give it for now until they announce the proper name; I think it sounds catchier than just 'Untitled Spider-Man Film') has been announced! Her name is Marisa Tomei, and although I'm sure she'll do a great job, she looks a bit young to play Aunt May doesn't she? However, I felt that way about Sally Fields before I saw Amazing Spider-Man, and that turned out okay. Plus, makeup can change actors and actresses completely and make them look younger and older, so that will probably help too. The Aunt May most like the comic books is probably Rosemarry Harris's version, from the original Spider-man trilogy.

A picture of Marisa Tomei can be found below.



Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment