Sunday 19 July 2015

Manchester Comic Con 2015 Tickets (#56)

Hello there, my friends!

For those of you who don't know what Comic Con is (if you're a nerd and you don't know, you should be ashamed! Well, I'm just joking, but seriously, if not, Google it now), Comic Con is a convention which happens once a year in different parts of the world. The most popular one where movie and video game creators and actors can usually be found is San Diego Comic Con, or SDCC. I live in the UK which means I can't go to SDCC (unfortunately, but hopefully when I'm older I'll be able to afford to go there) but there is MCM here where I live in Manchester, and, sure, it may not be as good as some other places, it's still amazing to me.



Last year, I went on a Sunday in July (I forget the exact date) and it was my first time at a film/video game/ comic book convention. I absolutely loved it and I took a ton of photos on my 3DS, and they're still on there (I might post a few of them here sometime). The pictures were great, but I'm going again this year and I have an iPhone 5 now which will allow for much better photo quality. This year I've ordered my tickets beforehand. The convention is on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th July, and since the tickets for Saturday are sold out (there is a longer open time on Saturday which probably explains it) I ordered Priority Entry tickets for Sunday. Expect a lot of talking about it here and maybe even some photos after I go!

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment