Thursday 16 July 2015

Getting Edgey (#51)

That's right, today I really got edgey... by which I mean I got Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth for DS. Yeah, somehow my good luck increased from like 0% to about, 2.5%, 2.6%? Basically what I'm saying is that I got lucky because Miles Edgeworth arrived today, which is literally the day right after I finished the last game in the series, Apollo Justice. The game wasn't even estimated to come until Monday at the earliest which is four days from now (see picture below), but it is Amazon so I should have expected no less. This means that I now have this game, the English patch for Investigations 2 and Dual Destinies which I've already bought for an amazing discount price of less than £12. Yep, I think I have a lot of games, specifically Ace Attorney games, to keep me happy for the next few weeks (yes, time for some Summer gaming!) and I haven't even completed Yoshi's Woolly World yet. To be honest, I've barely started it that much; I'm still on World 2.



I'm not actually going to talk much about Investigations as I've not played much (I'm still on the first case, although I have a feeling I'm very close to the end). I might say some stuff about it when I complete it, which, no joking, could take me a week or less if I play it at the same pace as Apollo Justice (that game literally took me no longer than exactly one week... it was so good, I barely put it down).

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment