Monday 29 June 2015

I Got Yoshi's Woolly World! (#39)

So, like I said I would in my last couple of posts, I got Yoshi's Woolly World for Wii U today. I've started playing it and and at the moment I'm on the second level. It's so flipping adorable so far. I just want to hug like everything in the game! It feels so playful and cute and it's just one of those games that you play when you want to have fun, just like Mario but I'm enjoying it even more, mostly because it's new so I haven't played these levels yet.

The way Yoshi moves just feels so fun; the yarn vibe makes the game feel quite free and entertaining just like in Kirby's Epic Yarn (which this game is based off). Plus, I just got to turn into an umbrella and fly around! It was so great, just like the transformations in Epic Yarn (such as surfer, fire engine, rocket and more) which also made the game unique.



Anyway, I'm off to play some more; I can't really resist continuing this level. Later!

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment