Monday 8 June 2015

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy + Layton List (#15)

I got the sixth and final (at least for now) Professor Layton game! I finally have completed my Professor Layton collection, and I'll be playing through the game in the next week or two. I was a little worried at first since I ordered it on Amazon and its estimated delivery date was 05/06/2015 (every other time I've ordered something on Amazon it comes on or before the estimated delivery date) but luckily the game arrived today.



After I complete this game I will have played through the whole Professor Layton series, and after I've completed the second, third, fourth and fifth Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney games I'll be getting Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I'm so excited for that game because it looks like an awesome crossover between two already amazing video game series!



I think to celebrate, I'm going to make a list of the main six Professor Layton games below, like with the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Check it out below! The list will be in the orders of which the game came out, though it should be noted that the last three are prequels, which means they are set before the first three (although I recommend playing them in the order they came out as the creators probably intended). Also, the pictures I will be using for each game are of the UK box art of each game, because those are the ones I have (I live in the UK) and I prefer them personally. Oh, and for the same reason, I will be using the UK names of each games, although the US versions are very similar.


Professor Layton Games List

1) Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)



2) Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (DS)



3) Professor Layton and the Lost Future (DS)



4) Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call (DS)



5) Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)



6) Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)



And then of course there's the crossover with Phoenix Wright, which can be seen above.

Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment