Tuesday 2 June 2015

Introduction! (#1)

Hello there!

My name's Thomas, and I'd like to welcome you to Awesome Fantasy News. This is a blog that I recently created, and I intend to update it quite frequently. Although I won't give an exact schedule for now (I've done this before and I can never stick to it), I'll be updating at least once a day. This doesn't mean that I won't be updating more than this, as I intend to update a lot, but that's the minimum. See, I've created two blogs before, although I ended up becoming too lazy to continue them, even though they were pretty good, especially the last one, which was called Hedgehog Reviews. The first one of them was about my real life, which is what a lot of people blog about, and the second one was reviews of video games and movies, which is more like what this blog will be like. I won't be doing reviews, as I've found that I tend to repeat myself when describing games and films, but I will be writing news updates about my favourite franchises, which means  I'll be covering a lot, which I look forward to.

So, what exactly am I interested in? It's pretty important I talk about this now, since it's what I'll be writing about. When it comes to movies, I like Harry Potter (I like the books also), The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, the X-Men and Spider-Man films, the DC Cinematic Universe (even though the only movie in it so far is Man of Steel) and especially the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) and Star Wars. As for video games, there's an even wider variety, such as Super Mario (and many of the Mario spin-offs like Mario Kart, Mario Party, Paper Mario, the Mario and Luigi series and Luigi's Mansion), Sonic the Hedgehog, The Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Professor Layton, Animal Crossing, Portal (I have only played the first Portal but I want to play Portal 2 soon), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Super Smash Bros, Mega Man, Xenoblade Chronicles, Pikmin, and Kid Icarus. I also like some other games slightly less (but still a lot), like Minecraft, Pokémon, Banjo Kazooie (I'm looking forward to its spiritual successor, Yooka-Laylee), the LEGO video games, Disney Infinity, Tomodachi Life and Rhythm Paradise. I play a lot of video games, as you can see...

I hope that the giant amount of movies and video games I'm into will appeal to a big audience, meaning that there'll probably be something in there for all kinds of fans. I'll also probably be including more photos in my future posts, but not in this one because I'd rather save them for later.

Goodbye for now, I'll be posting again in the next hour or so. I hope you enjoyed my introduction, and if so, stick around for more! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can see you are clearly devoted and dedicated to becoming a reporter as your future, lifetime successful career. I hope you continue making posts because I like them very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr Kavanagh, I'll consider it as a possible future career choice.

    ReplyDelete