Sunday 28 June 2015

Ideas For My Fiftieth Post (#38)

Wow, I'm already on my thirty-eighth post on this blog and I haven't even been doing this for a month yet! Nice segue into the topic of this post, no...?

Anyway, I've been thinking about something. Basically, I wrote a list on my phone a couple days ago of all the video games I own. This includes all the games I own for DS, 3DS, Wii U, Wii, and even PS2. As my fiftieth post is coming soon, and since fifty is a very nice number for anniversaries and celebration, I want to do something special for it. So, why not publish the list of all the video games I own? It'll be a cool post for me to look back at in the future, plus it'll give any readers an idea of the type of video games I play, as well as if I own a certain game that somebody is thinking about. The list is growing all the time too, so I'll probably have even more additions to the list by the time my 50th post comes around. After all, I'm getting Yoshi's Woolly World tomorrow and I've ordered Apollo Justcie: Ace Attorney on Amazon.

By the way, the list includes any games that I have on multiple platforms. What I'm saying is, for example, I own the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy on my 3DS, which contains the first three PW:AA games. I also own the first PW:AA game on my Wii, and on the list I'll include both versions.

I just wanted to share my thoughts and ideas about this. I'd like to do something special like this for special posts like my 50th, 100th, 150th, etc. My 150th post is quite a long time away though...

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment