Friday 26 June 2015

Yoshi's Woolly World Releases Today! (#35)

Hey, so the new Yoshi game, Yoshi's Woolly World, releases today (at least here in the UK where I live) for Wii U. I can't believe that America won't be getting the game until October 16! I mean, I know that the UK gets some games before the US sometimes, but we're getting it four months earlier! That's crazy. Plus, even Japan won't be getting the game until July 16. Sure, that's only a month after us and not that long compared to four months, but considering that Japan almost always get games before us...

Anyway, I was planning on getting the game today, but... guess what? I. COMPLETELY. FORGOT. Yet another instance of my bad memory. I mean, this proves I don't intentionally forget things like updating my blog... after all, this is an awesome new Yoshi game! I'm disappointed that I forgot about getting it today, but I should be getting it on Monday, so that'll be a nice start to another boring week of school (although I will be spending three days on school trips next week so I'll probably blog about that).



I'm looking forward to the game, because it looks so cute! I really like Kirby's Epic Yarn, and I suppose this is almost like a sequel to that game, except it's styled more like a Yoshi's Island game. I also might check out the Yoshi's Woolly World amiibo. I know I've made my point clear about how I'm not very fond of amiibo but this one can help a lot in game and doubles as a extremely cute plushie. It's made of out of wool, so it looks cooler than the normal plastic amiibos.



Look out for a post around Monday or Tuesday where I should be posting my thoughts and feelings about the game. They'll probably be positive. :)

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment