Thursday 25 June 2015

An Update About Updates (#34)

So as you've noticed, I've been uploading posts really late lately mostly because I keep forgetting to update until around this time at night. Heck, I even completely forgot to update the other day. So, instead of posting at least once a day like I said I would, I'm going to say that I'll be updating at least once every three days. There are two things I'd like to clarify about this.

One, this is not simply because of my terrible memory. This is mostly because sometimes it takes me a long time to think of what to post. Today is one of those days; I've been trying to think of something to write about for hours now and I just haven't come up with anything. There isn't really much in my life to talk about today, and there hasn't really been any news relevant to the stuff I post about either.

Two, don't think that this means I'll only be posting once every three days, that's just a minimum. I'll still be trying my best to post once or even twice a day. It's just that on days like this when there isn't much to say I won't really be saying anything.

Thanks for hopefully understanding. I'll see you guys later!

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment