Saturday 20 June 2015

Trying Out League of Legends (#30)

So, after several months, I finally decided to try out League of Legends, a game that many of my friends have been talking about for several months now. I played it for the first time last night with two of my best friends, and even though I'm very bad at it right now (this is one of those games that can take weeks, even months to become good at) it's pretty fun. I don't really play it by myself but since last night I've played it a couple times with them today and I enjoyed it a lot (mostly because we were talking over Skype while playing which made it really awesome) and it really is one of those games that's really good to play online and can bring people together, but requires lots (and I mean LOTS) of skill to be the best. It's very different than many of the games I usually play too being a massively popular online strategy/fighting game. I just need to get good at it!



Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment