Wednesday 17 June 2015

Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam Announced (#27)

Hey there!

Yesterday was Nintendo's E3 presentation. Many people were unfortunately disappointed by Nintendo's Digital Event yesterday, as there weren't many very exciting games talked about or announced. However, I'll be talking about some of the E3 announcements that were made, especially those that I am most excited for. I won't be making one whole post about the presentation, but will instead be making several different posts about it, starting with one of my personal favourite games they announced.

This game is Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, and, as you may be able to tell from the title, is a crossover between Mario's two popular RPG series, Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi. In the game, the palyer can control Mario and Luigi just like in the other games in the series. Except this time, you also get to control Paper Mario. The battles will also feature special moves that can be performed by the three, and looks awesome. Not much is known about the story yet, except that Luigi finds a mysterious book one day and accidentally releases the whole Paper Mario cast into the Mario and Luigi world. C'mon, weegee... well, at least you were able to spark a great crossover with your antics.




I am looking forward to this game a whole lot, considering it's a combination of two of my favourite video game series. Also, I almost forgot to update this today. Oops! Luckily I remembered before it was too late. You can catch the trailer for Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam here. The game should be arriving in stores in 2016.

Oh, and, may I add, this has gotten me into the mood for another one of my lists. Check back here in the next couple of days for a Mario and Luigi game list and a Paper Mario game list!

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment