Wednesday 3 June 2015

Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash Announced (#5)

The latest instalment in the Chibi-Robo series was announced on Monday's Nintendo Direct. It is called Zip Lash (a pun on whiplash, which I approve of, puns are beautiful), and will be coming out for the Nintendo 3DS this October. The game will also be available in a bundle with the newly announced Chibi-Robo amiibo (if you're unsure about what amiibo is, I'm going to talk about them in my next post so stick around), which will be compatible with the game. In the game, you play as Chibi-Robo, and must use his plug as a whip to hit enemies and grab objects. Your whip can be made longer by collecting certain upgrades. Using the amiibo in the game will allow you to transform into Super Chibi-Robo, a more powerful version of the main character.



Personally, I haven't played a Chibi-Robo game before (except a demo of one, although I think it was more of a spin-off of the series) but the series looks quite cute and interesting, so perhaps I'll check this game out, or at least the first one, Chibi-Robo!: Plug Into Adventure for Gamecube.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment