Thursday 18 June 2015

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes Announced (#28)

Another interesting game that was announced in Nintendo's E3 is The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes. This game will be released on Nintendo 3DS, The game is very similar to previous Zelda games such as Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures, however this time instead of there being four different coloured Links there are three: red, green and blue. This doesn't detract from the fun of the game at all, however, as this time players will be able to play the game with their friends online. There is also a more co-operative vibe in the game, which means that people will often have to work together to defeat bosses and complete dungeons, whereas in Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures there is a more competitive overtone.



Personally, I don't really enjoy Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures, but one or two of my friends may be getting this so I may also get it, meaning I'll be able to play with my friends. I think it'd be awesome to explore the world of Zelda and fight enemies with my friends.

Catch the game's trailer here.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment