Sunday 14 June 2015

Playing Some NSMBU + NSMB List (#24)

I haven't really been able to find much to write about today, but I did promise that I would be updating this blog at least once a day and that's a promise I intend to keep. So... how are you guys? Right now I'm playing some New Super Mario Bros U for the Wii U.

NSMBU is the first Wii U game I got (well technically I got it on launch date along with Nintendo Land) and although it is really similar to the previous three games in the New Super Mario Bros series, it's probably my favourite one in the series, mostly due to its nice HD graphics and the way that all the worlds in the game are connected, which looks really cool in my opinion.

Hey.., since I love making lists so much (as you can probably tell from my Marvel Cinematic Universe, Infinity Stone, Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney lists) why not make a list of the New Super Mario Bros games? Fun fact: although the series is just a modern version of the old 2D side-scrolling Mario games for NES and SNES, this series will always have a special place in my heart, mostly because it's so, fun to play when you're sad or bored, and New Super Mario Bros was the first video game I ever played.

New Super Mario Bros Game List

1) New Super Mario Bros (DS)



2) New Super Mario Bros Wii (Wii)



3) New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)



4) New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U)



Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment