Sunday 21 June 2015

Mario and Luigi Game List (#31)

And now for the second of the two Mario RPG game series lists that I promised a few days ago (the first of the two being the Paper Mario Game List, which is Post #29). The Mario and Luigi series will probably always be one of my game series, along with the Paper Mario games (apart from Sticker Star... many fans agree that that one kinda sucked). I remember that the first one in the series I got was Bowser's Inside Story, the third game, for one of my birthdays I think. I then got the second game after a while, which I had played once or twice before on my friends/relatives' DS, and the first and fourth games soon after. It's pretty different and easier than most RPG series, but is really fun and has pretty good stories. The list is below.

List of Mario and Luigi Games

1) Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA, Wii U Virtual Console)



2) Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (DS)



3) Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (DS)



4) Mario and Luigi: Dream Team/Dream team Bros. (3DS)



Oh, and let's not forget Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, releasing next year.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment