Sunday 7 June 2015

Jason Statham Won't Be Cast As Bullseye (#11)

Hello there, my friends.

It looks like Jason Statham won't be playing Bullseye in Season 2 of Marvel's popular Netflix series, Daredevil. It is rumoured that Bullseye will be in Season 2 of the show, since he is one of Daredevil's most popular enemies along with Kingpin (the main villain of Season 1) and Elektra. Bullseye is known for being a deadly assassin that practically never misses any of his shots.



Many people theorised that Bullseye may be played by Jason Statham, who is a well-known actor when it comes to action films. Some sources had even claimed that Statham had been seen being asked by Marvel to play a Season 2 villain.



However, it turns out that Statham is not of fan of Marvel's action sequences. This is what he had to say during a press tour for his new film, 'Spy':

"A lot of the modern sort of action movies I see, Marvel comic sort of things, I just think any guy could do it. I mean, I could take my grandma, put her in a cape, put her on a green screen and they'll have stunt doubles come in and do all the action. Anybody could do it. I mean they're relying on stunt doubles, green screen and a $200 million budget. It's all CGI created. To me it's not authentic."

Marvel have also denied that Statham will be playing Bullseye. Despite this, this doesn't rule out the chance that he'll be playing another MCU character, even though he may not like Marvel's fighting scenes. Marvel have also started looking for people to play Elektra.



Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment