Friday 1 April 2016

My YouTube Channel... For Real This Time (#165)

This will be a short post, but just saying that I'll probably be posting less often at least for a while, because I've started making some video game walkthrough stuff on YouTube. And don't worry; it's not like last time when I said that I'd be making YouTube videos, and then I stopped straight away. I've already uploaded a couple videos for a Let's Play of Sonic the Hedgehog, and I'm definitely a lot more satisfied with how these turned out compared to last year when I wanted to do an LP of New Super Mario Bros.

Anyway, I'm not going to be advertising it here loads, I'll probably just talk about it a bit every so often. But I just wanted to say that that will be my main focus for now. That doesn't mean that I'm gonna be neglecting Awesome Fantasy News though. In fact, I've already started working on that Batman V Superman review-type post, and that'll be up in a couple days. Give me time though, those kinds of posts are long so I need a while to write lots. But yeah, I'd like to connect my blog with my gaming channel, and have them kind of be associated. The blog will still be its own thing though. :)

Also, we're only 10 pageviews away from 7000 on here! Fantastic.
You can find the first episode of my let's play of Sonic the Hedgehog 1 for the Sega Genesis here.


Update: I just realised that I uploaded this on April Fool's Day. But, NO. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I am not that sadistic. The channel is real.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment