Wednesday 27 April 2016

PS3: Earlier Than Expected (#184)

This gonna be one of those posts where I just say a few small things, so it'll be mostly random stuff. Firstly, as the title says, I should hopefully be getting a Playstation 3 earlier than expected! I said about two weeks ago that I would hopefully be getting a PS3 around the end of May, but instead, since my birthday was on Monday and I've saved up a lot of money from that, the plan is to get the PS3 this Friday, April 29th! I've already ordered the first Sonic game that I want to play on the system (Sonic 06, stop judging) and that should arrive by the time I have the PS3, which means I'll be able to start playing games on it straight away.

Speaking of April 29th though, that's the day Captain America: Civil War comes out in cinemas here in the UK. Only two days left! I'll be watching it on Saturday at 14:00 (roughly 73 hours after this post goes up), so three days left for me. IMAX, of course.



Next, I got the Dark Knight trilogy on Blu-Ray for my birthday, and I just started watching the first fo three three films, Batman Begins, today. I'm about 40 minutes in, and it's actually really great so far. There are some elements that I recognise from Arrow, which makes a lot of sense since they're both DC and all. I haven't actually started Arrow Season 3/Flash Season 1 yet. I will soon though.



Finally, I was actually off school today. I woke up with intense pain in my neck and I've just had to go to the doctor's and get some medicine and stuff. They said it'll just get better over the next few days, but it hurts so much when I turn my head to the right and oh God it's so horrible. I just hope it's okay by the end of tomorrow because, y'know, PS3 and Civil War. Oh yeah, I'm off on Friday as well because of some thing with my school, and I'm off Monday because of a bank holiday. I get a four day weekend, which means I get lots of time to play Sonic 06 (that would sound like punishment to a lot of other people). If I'm off tomorrow because of this neck/shoulder pain then that would mean I'd be off for 6 days straight, but I'd rather just be at school tomorrow because there are lessons I don't wanna miss and I'd rather just not be in such pain.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment