Wednesday 20 April 2016

Star Wars 7: Blu Ray! (#178)

Or should I say... Blu Rey. Heheheheheheheheheh.



Yes, on Monday, Star Wars: The Force Awakens was released on Blu Ray here in the UK, and I got it. Duh. I haven't watched it yet since I've been in much more of a video game mood recently (as you might have noticed from my posts) and I just don't feel like watching any movies right now. Well, except for Civil War next Saturday. Very excited for that, heehee. But yes, I'll probably watch the Star Wars Blu Ray in a few weeks. In fact, what I might do is watch it with a friend or somebody who hasn't seen it yet; when I've watched/played a video game or movie a lot of times, I find a lot of fun and enjoyment in watching it or playing it with a friend who hasn't seen/played it before, especially one with a good plot, mainly because I like to see their reactions to cool twists and stuff in the story.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment