Monday 25 April 2016

Birthday Post: Old Video Game Drawings! (#183)

Okay, so I forget which one exactly, but in a post a few weeks ago I think I mentioned something about some old drawings of Sonic that I made a few years ago, when I was like 10 or 11. I actually still have them dotted around my bedroom (in fact, a few of them are still up on my wall) and I also remembered that I have other drawings that aren't just of Sonic, I think I made one or two Pokemon pictures as well when I binge-watched the anime when I was younger for some reason. I know I definitely have the Sonic ones, but I'm gonna have a quick look around, see if I can find any of the others that I know I have somewhere. Since today is my birthday, I think it would be nice to post them here as a little celebration or something. Anyway, let me look around.

Okay, so I found the Pokemon pictures, plus some other Sonic ones I had completely forgotten about. I'll post all the drawings below. Keep in mind that these aren't all very good, and I was like 10, but I want to post them here, not only so you guys can see this but also so that if anything was to ever happen to these drawings I'd still have photos of them on here so they wouldn't be completely lost. Annoyingly, many of the photos are upside down so you might have to tilt your head more than a little.

Sonic
Tails

Knuckles, the first one I drew. I actually took a
picture when I was drawing it, dated 29/08/2011.

Amy Rose

Cream and Cheese

Shadow

Silver

Blaze

The next pictures are some other random Sonic ones I found.

I didn't finish drawing Sonic's shoes apparently
:)



Now for some drawings from my Pokemon obsession. 

Ash and Pikachu
Pikachu, Snivy and Tepig
Charmander looks as if he's about to devour the other two.
Bulbasaur

The three Unova starter Pokemon.
Oh, and then there's this crazy crapfest of video game references. I'm not sure what half of these little doodles mean. 

????????????
Well, that's all I could salvage from the deep depths of my cluttered belongings. However, while searching for these, I did actually find some other cool stuff that I'd like to post on here in the future. One of them's a little thing I wrote about the Legend of Zelda, the other is a little comic thing, and there's something to do with Super Smash Bros. But that's for later. For now, hope you enjoyed these pics. Happy birthday to moi.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment