Thursday 7 April 2016

Star Wars: Rogue One - Teaser Trailer! (#168)

Wow, just like with Star Wars 7, Disney haven't got us waiting long for first trailers when it comes to that galaxy far, far away. The first trailer for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story has already been released today, even though the film doesn't release until December this year. The trailer dropped about two to three hours ago, and I just found out about it. I haven't watched it yet because there's some quick stuff I need to do first. I'll be watching it in about five minutes, and you can find the trailer, which I'm sure will be great, right here. Rogue One will be the first ever Star Wars spin-off film, and will be set between Star Wars Episodes 3 and 4. The film will revolve around the Rebel Alliance's rebellion against the Empire and the Death Star, and may feature Darth Vader. Well, who knows, maybe he's in the trailer? I'll be finding out in a couple of moments. Don't get your hopes up though.


Edit: It was great, and I loved seeing the Death Star and some of the stuff from the original trilogy. No Vader, however.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment