Monday 18 April 2016

Attorney in the Jungle (#176)

Just a quick update post about some stuff I watched over the weekend. On Saturday, I went to watch the new Jungle Book live action remake-type film in IMAX 3D. I haven't watched the original cartoon Jungle Book movie for years since I was young, so it was quite nostalgic for me in some parts. My friend actually watched the cartoon version on the morning before we went to watch the film, but I decided not to, mainly because I wanted some of the parts of the plot to be forgotten to me since I don't remember the story details, just some of the main characters and events. I think some of the best parts of the original were the songs. Anyway, maybe I'll watch the cartoon one in the next few weeks for the memories, but yeah, it was good. Go watch it if you like films with lots of nature and beautiful scenery/animals, or if you've seen the original cartoon version and want some childhood joy.



Secondly, I watched episode 3 of the Ace Attorney anime at about 10pm on Saturday. I'm really getting into the plot now, I hope they make a lot of episodes. I heard that the series will be based off of the first two Ace Attorney games, but hopefully if the anime is successful and popular they'll continue it onto the third game's plot and beyond? You can watch episode 3 here. Again, Japanese subtitles.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment