Wednesday 30 March 2016

Returning to Skyworld (#164)

Well, this is a late time of day for a post. Or an early time, technically :P

After starting play games more again, I felt in the mood to replay a 3DS game I have called Kid Icarus: Uprising. It's a really great game, especially gameplay and storywise, and it came out in 2012. I think I got it around the beginning of 2014, after Chuggaaconroy did a playthrough of it on YouTube, and I was pretty lucky to get it; it's a fairly rare game (like Xenoblade Chronicles but a little less elusive) and I'm pretty sure I got the last copy in the store where I got it. I would highly recommend it if you like games with mythology, interesting plot (it has a lot of voice acting for a 3DS game) and fun third person shooters. Half of the levels involve you moving around on the ground like a normal shooter but I think the best parts are in the first section of each chapter, where you fly around through the air for a few minutes through loads of cool environments. It looks good in 3D. I would probably say that Kid Icarus: Uprising is one of my favourite three 3DS games. In fact, around the time I got KI:U, I did a review of it on my old blog, Hedgehog Reviews. I'm quite proud of it and you can find it here.

When I made a post talking about all the things that had happened to me after I had temporarily ended the blog, I forgot to mention one: I got LEGO Marvel's Avengers for Wii U when it came out here (UK) about January 29th, and completed it one hundred percent after about four to five days.



I guess I should mention, if the name of the post confuses you, one of the main locations that KI:U is set in is called Skyworld.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment