Friday 15 April 2016

Ace Attorney Anime: Two Episodes Released! (#174)

I'm pretty certain I haven't actually talked about Ace Attorney at all since I resumed the blog, so I guess I should say some stuff about it here a little. I haven't really played it at all this year so far. It's not that I'm not interested in the series anymore, it's mainly because, well, the thing with the Ace Attorney games is that after you play them once you don't want to play them again for a long time, until you've forgotten most of the story details and it's more fun to replay because you can't remember what's going to happen next and which piece of evidence you need to present at this part of the trial. That's why I'm pretty excited for Ace Attorney 6; new story means it's gonna be really fun to play since I've not experienced the plot before and it'll be a lot more gripping. I should say that quite a few more things have been confirmed when it comes to AA6 since I first talked about it nearly a hundred posts ago. Obviously I can't remember all the tiny bits that have been spoken about in news for the game and such but some things that have been confirmed that I might not have spoken about here are I believe that Maya Fey, Apollo Justice and Ema Skye have been confirmed to return for appearances in the game.

Anyway, the main reason I made this post was to talk about the Ace Attorney anime! I think the anime was confirmed at the same time as AA6, and is scheduled to begin airing in April 2016. What's that, you say? It is April 2016? Why, correct. Yep, the first episode of the anime actually came out on Saturday April 2nd, and I watched it with my friend on that day. Episode 2 also was released a few days ago on Saturday April 9th (as you can tell, the episodes release on Saturdays, meaning episode 3 should be out tomorrow), and although I forgot to watch it when it came out, I watched it on Monday after school. Since the anime is in Japanese, the only way for us English folks to watch it right now is with subtitles, but that's okay. I'm hoping for an English dub soon. Maybe some fans will make their own dubbed version? I think that's what happened with dragon Ball Super (which I haven't watched, by the way).



The website I use for my anime, and therefore the Ace Attorney anime, is KissAnime. It's a really great website, and I think it has a cartoon equivalent called KissCartoon. You can find episode 1 on KissAnime here and episode 2 here.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment