Thursday 7 April 2016

Deadpool's Awesome Soundtrack (#169)

Oh my god, I've had this post as a draft for weeks and weeks. I don't know why I haven't properly typed it up until now. But yes, after watching Deadpool (which was already over a month ago, wow) I've been listening to its soundtrack, which I think I like even more than the soundtrack from Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm not talking about the music from Deadpool that was made specifically for the film, like its OST, but I'm talking about the pop/rap songs that were featured in the film. They're all so cool and they fit the part of the movie that they appear in so perfectly. You can find the film's main eight songs here. Beware: One or two have a lot of swearing in them.


There. That wasn't so hard. So then why did it take me over a month to write this short, short post?!

Also, both parts of my Batman V. Superman review post got quite a few views. Thanks to everybody who reads :)

Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment