Thursday 28 April 2016

Civil War Countdown (#185)

It's incredible to be finally saying this, and it's almost impossible to believe, but Captain America: Civil War releases here in the UK in just a matter of hours. I just really want to say how excited I am, even though I won't be watching the film tomorrow but on the day after. It's been absolutely ages since our last Marvel Cinematic Universe film, which was Ant-Man in July 2015 (I made a review about it!), but after a crap ton of waiting, it's time for phase 3 to start. I'll obviously make a post after I watch it. It probably won't be a proper review, maybe just a short summary of the film and stuff, but we'll see. It's really, really close now!



Anyway, I should be getting the PS3 tomorrow. My neck still aches after yesterday but it's definitely feeling much better. Sonic 06 already arrived, so I'll have that to play straight away when I get home, and then of course there's Civil War the very next day. Also, I won't need the Blu-Ray player in my room much longer, since I'm pretty sure that PS3s play Blu-Ray disks. And also, after watching Batman Begins yesterday, I may watch The Dark Knight, which is the second in the series, later today. Possibly.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment