Monday 11 April 2016

Suicide Squad - Blitz Trailer (#171)

Hey guys, so after Batman V. Superman was released a couple weeks ago, we have another teaser for the next film in the DC Cinematic Universe, which is none other than the awesome-looking Suicide Squad. A new trailer was released in the past day or two, and it features some more footage from the upcoming film, which will be releasing this August. The new trailer can be found here, and as well as some more scenes featuring the members of the titular group, there's even some cameos from another character or two who were the main characters in the DCCU's previous instalment. ;)



Oh, what's the point in hiding it. Yeah, Batman has a scene in the trailer! It's very small, very minor, but still there nonetheless. And also, Superman is mentioned. We can see the universe coming together more. Speaking of assembling a universe, that brings me to the Marvel Cinematic Universe; less than three weeks until Civil War! I can already smell the fresh, salty tears that will be on my face when I leave the cinema that day.

And I'm sure nobody else noticed it, but there was a typo in the blog description. I fixed it.

Edit: This is the first time in an extremely long while that I've published two posts in one day. Cool.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment