Monday 31 August 2015

Puzzles, Trials and Magic (#88)

Something I find really cool and interesting about Layton VS Wright (I just started Chapter 4: The Golden Court) is the Grand Grimoire, the book of witch spells that you can read and use as evidence to point out contradictions in court. I know that's there's not much to read, and I've only seen two of the spells so far, but I know that there are at least two more as seen from the purple and yellow magic gems seen in the Talea Magica (the staffs used by witches) that appears in the cutscene where (gasp) Layton turns to gold. Though I already knew that. Screw you internet and your spoilers.

Be grateful, I had to breach spoiler territory to get this photo.
But yes, I'll probably do a list of the spells in the game when I complete it. Wow, a list. Remember those? I haven't done one for like fifty posts. But yes. Another reason I like the spells is probably the different gems used for each one. Probably because I really like colours. Yes. It's weird. Don't ask. I just have a really strong liking of different colours (the most common ones though, not like every shade of every colour, there are way too many). Red, green, yellow, blue, orange, pink, purple, brown, white, black, cyan...

Welcome to AFN! We talk about colours.



This also explains why I love the Chaos Emeralds so much.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment