Tuesday 11 August 2015

LEGO Jurassic World, Ace Attorney 5, Inside Out (#71)

Hey, I'm back from my week's break! But I have to say, that really didn't feel like a week at all... my Summer holidays are going by way too fast and it's kind of depressing since I'm really not looking forward to going back to school...

Anyway, on Friday, I got LEGO Jurassic World (wahoo) since I became interested after watching the four Jurassic Park films, plus I quite like LEGO games, especially for Wii U. On Wii U, I have LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, LEGO City Undercover and now this. For Wii I have LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4, LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and I used to own LEGO Batman but I sold it (it's not a bad game, I just didn't play it anymore). I just finished the main story levels of the game before writing this, as there are five levels for each of the four movies, so twenty levels in the main story altogether. I plan to collect all the gold bricks, red bricks, minikits and all the other crazy amounts of things you have to collect in the LEGO games. I also really enjoy how you can play as all of the great dinosaurs from the series, and explore both Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna.



On Saturday, I began playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies (AKA Ace Attorney 5) after finishing Investigations 2 and I'm really enjoying this fairly recent entry into the series so far. I'm on the second case and am planning to continue playing it after I finish writing this. (MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD) I like the new 3DS animations, and it's interesting to see Winston Payne's darker brother, Gaspen Payne (winced in pain and gasp in pain, heheh). I'm looking forward to seeing the new prosecutor that I've seen pictures of, the black and white guy who looks kinda mysterious like Godot from the third game, Trials and Tribulations. (MINOR SPOILERS END)



On Sunday, I went out with my friend for his birthday to watch the new Disney/Pixar film, Inside Out. Like other animated Disney and Pixar movies I enjoy such as Up, Finding Nemo, Wreck-it-Ralph and Big Hero 6, it was funny and great for all ages. I liked seeing the primary emotions, Joy (yellow), Anger (red), Sadness (blue), Fear, (purple) and Disgust (green). though it bothers me that Joy has blue hair! Sadness is blue, decide on one colour, Joy!



Anyway it's nice to be back, it's just sad how fast this Summer is going by. Only three weeks left, and yeah it sounds like I'm being ungrateful, but those three weeks are going to go by so fast for me...

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment