Thursday 27 August 2015

Jurassic World IMAX: The Comeback! (#84)

Yes, after making a post a couple weeks ago about my failure to catch Jurassic World in IMAX, and making another one about my success of seeing it in 3D, holy crud, my friend told me that they're releasing again in 3D tomorrow for one week only. I read an article online and it's true, so obviously I will be going to see it for sure. I just pray that it's also in the UK. And I'm not even religious. That's how hopeful I am for this. I'm going to check Cineworld's website for pre-bookings now. If I can't find it anywhere please excuse me while I take a six month break while I continuously cry in a corner. Joke. Okay. No more procrastination. Let me check this.



OMG. YES. IT'S THERE. HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE. FATE HAS GIVEN ME A SECOND CHANCE. CHEERS MATE. FATE RHYMES WITH MATE. THAT IS ALSO FATE. LET ME TURN CAPS LOCK OFF NOW.

Okay, I. Am. Frickin'. Pumped! I saw screenings at Cineworld! For Jurassic World! In IMAX! Looks like I won't be able to go watch it until Wednesday (the day before I go back to school; crying) but still. Wow. Holy shoot. Man oh man.

Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment