Thursday 27 August 2015

Gyakuten Saiban: The Movie (#82)

I started watching the Gyakuten Saiban (Turnabout Trial/Ace Attorney) movie on Youtube today. Since it's only available in Japanese, I had to watch it with subtitles, and I think it would be really cool if there was an English dub, though I understand that movies are probably at least a little harder to dub than anime.  I saw forty minutes of it (which is around a third of it since it's about two hours and ten minutes, which is cool since I prefer longer movies) and I'll probably continue watching it tomorrow. So far I saw the movie adaptation of Turnabout Sisters and I know that the rest of the movie is an adaptation of Turnabout Goodbyes, so yeah, that's awesome. All the characters look a ton like their video game counterparts so far, which is impressive. Except Redd White. I understand his appearance in the game is kinda unrealistic and... flamboyant... but still, he looks so different in the movie and I don't really like it. Still looks kinda cool though.


Redd White's appearance in the game...
...and Redd White's appearance in the movie.
See the difference?
Also, I've decided I'm gonna change the blog description again to include Ace Attorney, since that's pretty much the thing I talk about the most here, lol. I think I'll also add a spoiler warning so I don't have to include one in like every post with movie and game plot details. Here's how the description looks before I change it. In case you're feeling sentimental about this blog. Like me.


I might as well rename this blog Ace Attorney News...

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment