Thursday 13 August 2015

LEGO Jurassic World: Making Progress (#72)

I've only had LEGO Jurassic World for a couple days but just like always with me and LEGO games, I'm making a ton of progress! I've only had the game for six days (three of which I wasn't even at home for, so technically I've only had it for three to four days) and I've already got 73.3% completion according to the game. I have 112/200 minikits, 17/20 photographs, 7/10 sick dinosaurs, 12/20 red bricks, 21/26 True Survivor rankings, 17/20 Workers in Peril, 206/275 gold bricks (the main collectable of the game), 12/20 fossilized ambers (unlocking those give you dinosaurs) and 14/20 races. Wow, these games really are packed to the brim.



I also need to buy all the characters with studs to truly complete the game, but that should prove easy since I've enabled the 'score x2' red brick which doubles the amount of studs I pick up. I'll probably have 100% by Saturday, but if I work hard tomorrow I could have it in a day.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment