Sunday 30 August 2015

I Hate The Blogger App (#87)

Okay, hate is a strong word. But I seriously don't like the Blogger app. My last post, the one about Doctor Who, is a post that I wrote as a draft on Thursday and was saving for yesterday or today, mainly since right now I'm not really in a good position to make posts. So I kept it stored as a draft and, naturally, when I decided to publish it, it would appear as the latest post on my blog next to the date it was published, which is Sunday 30th August, right?

Welllllllll, nope. I published the post on the app for iPhone today and it appeared before post 85, with the date as Thursday 27th, which is when I began writing it as a draft. What?! No! EIGHTY-SIX CAN'T COME BEFORE 85! (cough *OCD* cough)

But yeah. I fixed it luckily, but I won't be using that app from now on. Also, Jurassic World goodness in IMAX is happening tomorrow.

School in four days. Woo-fricking-hoo. Yeah, I'm going back on Thursday, not Wednesday in case I said that before.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment