Sunday 1 November 2015

Civil War Trailer: Airs With Star Wars (#134)

The first public trailer for Captain America: Civil War, releasing in May 2016, will air along with Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens in cinemas. This means that those who are going ti watch The Force Awakens will be able to sneak a first look at the third Captain America movie, which is the first film in Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I was already going to watch Star wars 7, as you already know, and I was wondering when the first Civil War trailer would be available to watch for us fans who couldn't go to D23, so this is very good.

Also, happy Halloween for yesterday. I've always liked Halloween, especially as a kid, since it's all so mysterious and it only happens once a year. Hope it was an enjoyable one. I guess I'm too old to go trick-or-treating these days though.

Stay spooky,
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment