Wednesday 11 November 2015

Jessica Jones - Official Trailer 2 (#139)

The second major trailer for Jessica Jones dropped one or two days ago and I'm assuming it'll be the last one. I don't have a ton to say about this but the trailer can be found here (update: wrong link. Try here. And also it's got some adult content in it so just be careful if you're like 12 or under). We get to see some more of Kildare (edit: he's called Kilgrave, not Kildare. See post #145), the mind-controlling super villain played by David Tennant (which is pretty cool since I was talking about how Malekith and the ninth doctor are played by the same person... here we are again with Doctor Who/Marvel actors) and he looks pretty awesome. I believe in the comic books his name is the Purple Man, and I actually learned about him for the first time last week while reading a comic where I saw that character for pretty much the first time. Nice coincidence.



Only nine days until the show's release date! I think I might watch Daredevil again in the next week. Seriously.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment