Friday 13 November 2015

Nintendo Direct - 12/11/2015 (#141)

Yesterday, Nintendo released a forty-five minute long Nintendo Direct, and the first since the passing of Satoru Iwata. Quite a lot of games and additions for already-released games were announced for both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. I'm not going to cover everything shown in the Direct because there's quite a lot, so if you want to watch it yourself, click here.

Okay, so here's one of favourite things they announced and it was right at the beginning: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, releasing on Wii U on March 4th, 2016. I was thinking about replaying Twilight Princess a while ago so this works out nicely. Zelda Wii U will also release in 2016. There was some more information presented about Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, Star Fox Zero and Xenoblade Chronicles X, and a list of upcoming indie games, one of which looked really interesting to me and I might consider getting (it's called FAST Racing Neo and it's for Wii U). The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks are both now available on the Wii U eShop. I haven't played them before and I've actually been interested for a while since they're kind of sequels to Wind Waker, but I'm already planning to get them for Christmas and I don't really like how the Wii U's DS Virtual Console works. Hyrule Warriors: Legends will feature a new female version of Link called Linkle, and some Pokemon games and a Red, Blue and Yellow remake were announced. Mega Man Legacy Collection will release for 3DS early next year, which is actually really nice because I've been playing Mega Man a lot recently. I finished Mega Man 2 yesterday and I started Mega Man 3. I have the first 6 on Wii U but I haven't played them all yet. Anyway, there's more news than all that, so you should really watch the Direct, or at least skim it.



Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment