Monday 2 May 2016

YouTube/Blog Update - 02/05/16 (#187)

Hey guys, just wanted to make a quick little update regarding my blog and YouTube channel. Basically, and unfortunately, in the next few weeks I have a few major GCSE exams at school. On May 17th I have a Biology exam, on May 19th I have a Chemistry exam, and on May 25th I have a Physics exam. I haven't properly started revising yet, and considering that my teacher has been telling my class to revise since Jaunary, it's safe to say I am pretty damn screwed. So, to avoid the probability of working in a fast food chain restaurant in the near future, I need to start revising a little. I won't be making any YouTube videos in the next few weeks until May 28th, since I finish school for a week then and the exams will be finished. However, since they usually take less time to make, I plan to still be frequently making blog posts on here. They'll probably just be shorter than usual, but I still want to make a lot so that a certain post next month will be released on a certain date if you get what I'm saying. Thanks for hopefully understanding.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment