Wednesday 4 May 2016

Sonic '06: A Refund (#188)

So in a post a few days ago I spoke about how I got a PS3 but the copy of Sonic '06 wasn't working. Sonic '06 is widely regarded as a terrible game and pretty much the worst Sonic game, but because I'm crazy and I wanna play all the main Sonic games, I wanted to play it anyway. I actually played through the whole thing in hospital about three years ago on Xbox 360, but I forgot most of what happened and I wanna play through it again. Besides, I don't hate it as much as other people, I just think the glitches and loading screens are annoying. It was the first HD Sonic game so the graphics look great, but whatever. Anyway, so yes, I bought it last week, but as I said, the copy was broken and just got stuck on the first loading screen, which means I didn't even get to the title screen, lol. Maybe it's a sign from a higher power that I shouldn't play the game. However, I took the bus on Sunday to a CeX nearby, since I bought the game from them online and at the store that I went to I found out they HD one copy in stock, which was rare. Luckily, I got a full refund for the game, but I didn't get the copy that they had there because apparently it was scratched and the woman working there didn't want to give it to me because it probably wouldn't work, which is good, because I'd rather not take the chance of a second copy being broken. Since I got a full refund, I ordered the game again from CeX online, and hopefully it should be good this time. Last time they had like 3 or 4 copies when I ordered, but this time they had like 143, no joke. So there's a bigger chance that it should work, I think.

I'm almost certain that this is a Mario reference.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment