Monday 9 May 2016

Gone In A Flash (#192)

After procrastinating doing it for like over a month because I didn't really feel like watching, I finally started watching season 3 of Arrow and the first season of The Flash TV show. It's pretty cool so far; at the time of writing, I've only watched the first three episodes so I'm way behind everybody else, but then again I had a late start to DC. I guess you could say I need to... catch up! Geddit?! Because running?! Eh?! Ehhhhhhhhh?! It's funny! Ahem, well anyway, yeah, I really like Barry Allen himself and I know there's at least like one or two other Flashes. I would have watched more episodes by now but I've been watching one episode a day and since there's a certain exact order in which you're supposed to alternate between watching episodes of The Flash and Arrow, I've been watching either one episode of Arrow or one of the Flash. I think I enjoy Flash more than Arrow (not that I dislike Arrow, that's also great) because the Flash is kinda like Sonic except even faster. Anyway, I'll probably talk about my opinions more when I finish season 1, but for now, adios.


Oh, actually, not adios. I meant to say I finished Sonic '06 on Sunday morning and right now I'm playing the final boss of Sonic Unleashed. Okay, now adios.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment