Monday 19 October 2015

Welcome To My YouTube Channel (#127)

Hey guys, just saying I started making some Let's Plays of a sort. It's pretty shaky so far and I make a lot of obnoxious tongue noises in the first episode, but I fix this in the second episode. This will be the only time I'll really make a post about it (apart from special occasions or maybe the start of new let's plays) since I don't want to be plugging my channel all the time, so thanks for reading and possibly taking the time to check it out. My first video, the first episode of a New Super Mario Bros let's play, can be found here.

DON'T WORRY, I WILL STILL BE MAKING BLOG POSTS.

Also, last night I felt really sick and I had a horrible headache. Despite that, I'm still going into school today since if I don't I'll miss loads and probably suffer for it. I'm not doing PE though due to my illness, hopefully. So that's a big bonus to feeling terrible.

Update: Actually, I decided against the whole let's playing thing for now. I just didn't really like the way it was turning out, but I would definitely like to try again in the future. I took the videos down for now.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment