Wednesday 28 October 2015

My AoS: Season 3 Conflict (#132)

It's been four days since I made a post. That's the longest so far that I've gone on this blog without making a post, but like I said the most I'll ever go is five days. So don't worry.

I finished watching the second season of Marvel's Agents of Shield on Sunday and enjoyed it a ton. I'm even considering watching the first season again since when I first watched it in April I didn't completely understand what was going on, but now after watching season 2 and understanding the stuff that was happening more I'm kind of excited to give season 1 another try. But I have a bit of conflict, hence the title. Basically, there are around five or six episodes of season 3 already released and I really got into the show recently. I'm not sure whether to watch episodes of the third season as they come out or to wait until the whole season comes out on Blu Ray. Thing is, if I wait for all twenty-two (I presume) episodes to come out on Blu Ray, I'll be able to watch them all at once and it'll be a really satisfying and enjoyable experience. It'll definitely be worth it to wait for them to come out, but I'm a very impatient person and a year is a long time to wait for the Blu Ray... I guess I'll have to see what I choose to do. Probably the waiting a year solution.



I also watched Iron Man 2 again recently, so expect a possible post on that coming soon. I promise I won't make you wait four days this time.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment