Saturday 24 October 2015

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Blu Ray (#131)

In the past couple of days I've started watching loads of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes. I got season 1 on Blu Ray for my birthday in April and I won't deny it was pretty good, but I got season 2 last Sunday and I am loving it. I watched two episodes the day I got it and they were okay but I've been watching up to  five episodes a night since then (keep in mind they're forty minute episodes) and I think I have risen to the state of binge watching, which I never thought I'd say about this show. Don't get me wrong; I'm not one of those many people who think the show sucks and stuff. I like it, I just don't think it's amazing. Well I didn't before but like I said, I've been watching it tons since like Wednesday. Season 2 is so great! Like Blog Buddy says, they've introduced the Inhumans very early, about four to five years before their film debut. I'm looking forward to that film a lot more now though thanks to this.

I like how the agents' shadows make up the logo.

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment