Tuesday 13 October 2015

Marvel Battlegrounds: Just Like Smash Bros. (#122)

I am finding it very hard to post since school is taking up a lot of my time and energy. But I just thought to myself, "DO SOME WORK, GOSHDARNIT." And here we are.

At New York Comic Con recently, it was announced that there is going to be a new playset for Disney Infinity 3.0. This playset is called Marvel Battlegrounds, and will be like a Marvel version of Super Smash Bros. It will support four local players, and allow friends to fight each other using their favourite Marvel heroes and villains. Hopefully I'll get to play it since Blog Buddy is a massive Disney infinity fan, and I see him a lot. Like, almost every Saturday. As I've probably said before, I think Disney Infinity is a good game series and I'd buy it for sure but with all the figures it's just too expensive; I could get around 8 or 9 Wii U games for the same price it would take me to buy all characters in Disney Infinity. No kidding, I did the math. Partially.



Catch the trailer for Marvel Battlegrounds here.

Ahhhh, it's refreshing to have a short, sharp and succinct (thanks to my English teacher for teaching me that word) post. Reminds me of the good ol' days...

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment